We, Arlindo Martins or Arlindo’s Way, including all activities related to Arlindo’s Way brand, are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
- the types of information we collect;
- how we use that information;
- the choices we offer, including how to access and update your information; and
- the steps we take to keep your personal information safe.
- Information We Collect
(A) Information you provide us
- When you inquire about our services; request emails from us about our offerings; follow us or submit information, including photographs, via third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.); you are asked to provide personally identifiable information that uniquely identifies you.
- We collect the following types of personally identifiable information: your contact information (such as name, email address, or phone number), information you provide by interacting with us through social media, and photographs that you submit on our Sites.
- Note that any personal information that you post voluntarily now or in the future through the Sites or on an area of a social network monitored by us (e.g., our Facebook page) may be visible to others and collected by third-parties.
(B) Information we automatically collect.
- Analytics: When you visit one of our Sites, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, information on your shopping behavior on our Sites (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Sites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Sites, search terms that you enter to reach our Sites or enter on our Sites to find products, and the fact that you opened one of our emails. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior.
- Social Media Features: Our Sites include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “share this” widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- Log Files: As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes.
- Targeted Advertising: Third-party advertising companies serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about you through cookies and/or web beacons on our Sites and other sites, and then display targeted ads on various sites that you visit. To opt out of third-party advertising or analytics, please see section “Your Choices” below.
- How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect in the following manner, including without limitation, to:
- provide customer service when you need help;
- provide products and services that you request;
- communicate with you about our products and services;
- send you email updates;
- customize our Sites or our communications with you;
- track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior;
- enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media; publish testimonials or customer action photos;
- analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our Sites or social media channels as well as your purchases;
- protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities; manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
- improve our Site experience;
- improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
- How We Share Information
We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others.
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as email distribution and payment processing. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In the event we become aware that the security of the Sites has been compromised or users’ personally identifiable information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law.
- Our Sites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to create an account or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to us, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Security
We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information:
- We implement physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect;
- We use encryption when using the Internet to transfer or receive requested sensitive personally identifiable information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- We restrict access to personally identifiable information to our employees.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Your Choices
We offer you choices about the information we collect, how we use and disclose this information, and how we communicate with you.
- Email/Direct Mail: We will send correspondence relating to your scheduled session times. We may send marketing emails regarding free social events if you are an existing client or a client on the waiting list. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails.
- Targeted Advertising: If you do not want anonymous information about your activity on our Sites to be used for tailored advertising, please visit the opt-out page hosted by the Network Advertising Initiative and follow the instructions there.
- Cookies: You may disable cookies in your Web browser, but doing so will impact the usability of the Sites.
- Analytics: You may opt-out of Google Analytics by following this link.
- Updating Your Profile: You may update or correct your personally identifiable information related to your account directly on the site or by contacting Customer Support at email@example.com . We will respond to any email request within 10 days.
- Questions or Concerns
We use Google AdWords and Facebook for Remarketing to advertise Arlindo’s Way across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network and Facebook.
AdWords and Facebook Ads remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Arlindos’s Way website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that ‘This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.‘
Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.